This test kit may not be available at the time of ordering due to supplier issues and will be placed on backorder for you.
By using a sample of saliva, the Female Hormone Self Test Kit measures a number of hormones, responsible for the following functions in the body:
- Relieves menopausal symptoms, protect against osteoporosis, heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, colon cancer, incontinence and tooth loss.
- Enhances mental acuity and memory.
- Increases serotonin and endorphin levels.
- Decreases risk of endometrial cancer, enhances mood and has a calming effect.
- Involved in the reduction of PMS and menopausal hot flushes.
- Regulates fluid balance.
- Builds muscle and promotes muscle tone, increases libido, helps strengthen bones.
Self-Test kits contain:
- Full instructions on how and when to collect your saliva sample.
- Sterile collection tube with an identification label.
- An information booklet for better understanding of salivary hormones is included.
- A client card to record your details and any symptoms.
Samples are sent to Aquarian Industries in Scoresby, VIC, Australia for testing, and test results are sent to you within 10 working days. All reports and client details remain confidential at all times. Test results are provided in a report format that compares hormone levels to age and gender specific hormone ranges. Regular monitoring of hormone levels, allows you to determine when and how to use healthcare professionals in helping to prevent the symptoms of ageing.
The costs include postage back to Aquarian Industries, testing procedures and a comprehensive report.