- Assists in the maintenance of general well-being
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- May help to support normal healthy blood pressure
- May help to support a healthy cardiovascular system
- Coenzyme Q10 is n antioxidant
- May help to maintain normal mitochondrial function
1 capsule per day, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Glycine, silica colloidal anhydrous, vegetable capsule.
Cautions and Contraindications:
Coenzyme Q10 is suspected to influence anticoagulant medications (e.g. warfarin) – be cautious with high doses.
Drugs that may reduce Coenzyme Q10 levels include:
- Beta-adrenergic antagonists
Dizziness, nausea, epigastric discomfort, anorexia, diarrhoea, irritability and skin rash have occurred in less than 1% of people. These reactions occurred with high doses (>200mg).
Each capsule contains:
Co Enzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 150 mg
Equiv. Vitamin E 26.6 IU
The active ingredients in Pure Innovation Coenzyme Q10, when appropriately prescribed, may assist patients suffering from the above conditions. This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure of these disorders. The use of Pure Innovation Coenzyme Q10 should be based on the published and relevant scientific and clinical data for each condition.